12.10.2005

The pics that no one will probably ever see....

I promised pics of the "garage". here they are, better late than never:





















































No work updates on the 450, still need to get a new crankcase. I'm still slacking on my mechanics class but I'll catch up soon, it's winter. There isn't much else to do. Man, I wish my bike ran and had some ice racing tires. It would be kick ass to ride to work in all this unplowed snow. I wouldn't cry if I had a Ural Gear-Up, cruise to work on that bad boy w/it's 2wheel drive and Russian Camo. One day I'll own one, I don't care if they top out at 60mph and are very touchy bikes. Worth every penny in my book. But I don't have enough pennies for a new $6k motorcycle, I don't even have enough for a crankcase. After Christmas, I'll be picking one up and getting to work on the 450.

Still trying to decide on a helmet and I think I'm gonna go with the Simpson GS3-MX. I know it's a DS helmet and it's not the best for pure street riding but it has a good rating and looks badass. Going with the white shell, amber lens and maybe a clear for night riding. Anyone have experience with amber shields at night? I know the color can enhance vision in low light, I used the same color goggles for paintball. Why am I asking people questions? I don't think anyone reads this. Do me a favor, if you've stumbled across this page and for some reason, keep reading it, drop me a comment. Even if no one replies, I'll still continue to write in there so I can save my friends from hearing about my bike 24-7.

adios

4 comments:

bladerunner said...

i do, i do! =]

red said...

glad someone is reading my brain droppings! you're a sneaky little monkey mr pjs. didn't know you had a blogspot account. i kinda like this over LJ in some ways.

Der_General said...

We hear you, Red. The garage looks good. Are the people at the storage space cool with you working on the bikes in there? I think the manager at my local place would frown upon that...

red said...

Yeah, we told the manager what we were gonna do with the space and he's cool with it. They even let us use their power. Granted, we haven't done much work there but it's a busy time of year.