4.11.2006

......

We got a little bit done in the shop last night. The new blinker was installed, front hub has been straightened, brake adjusted and even did some painting. I used the high temp engine paint on the stator cover and valve covers. It looks pretty cool. We took a long smoke break at work this morning and went to the hardware store. I got washers for the ignition switch and a few for the dyna.

Speaking of the dyna, I'm still trying to get a hold of CRC2. When I ordered the dyna, they rattled off the mods needed to install it. But I didn't get a chance to have them clarify. So, I'm sitting here mashing the redial button over and over again. I'd like to get it installed tonight and maybe do a little work on the wiring as well. Not sure what else I can do. I still need that damn masterlink, but it's a press fit style. Rumor has it I'll have to get another chain tool to press the plate on. But I can't seem to find one that is made for cam chains, not drive chains.


yup...

No comments: