9.25.2006

15 minutes put to good use...

Land O Lakes has introduced new instant fancy pants coffee. I like coffee, so I got a pack when RQ and I were at the store. It's been sitting in my desk for almost a week, today my morning caffiene will be complimented by some fun.

Everyone knows the trick with the Land O Lakes girl and folding the box. If not, here's the long and the short of it. You cut out the mini box of butter that the Indian Girl's (Native American if you want to get picky) hands and fold the box. If done correctly, her knees will bear a striking resemblence to her "twins".

Well, I decided to bring this into the 21st Century. It's not quite as easy but it still works:




Hahaha! I love it! Sorry for the crappy pic but it's the best I can do.

(No moto news today just good ol' fashion dirty fun)

No comments: