The process was fairly simple since I'm using an old Garmin GPS as my speedometer and trip meter. I'm not sure how well that will work out but it's better than nothing and my penny tech budget doesn't have room for new gauges. I used 1.5" anti-vibration clamps on the forks, shimmed with some rubber drawer liner. For the ears, I cut up an old street sign I had laying around. The headlight is from a Suzuki GS.
There is still a lot left to do. Stage Two includes making a dash to house my power plug, heated grip switch and the warning LEDs (oil, signals and neutral). Then it's on to making covers for the coils and horn. I plan on cutting down the stock wind screen and making a little fly screen.
I'm looking forward to riding it this week. (I have no choice, a CV Joint failed on my Element.).