8.02.2022

Project CBR600F: Pack it up, pack it in. Part 4 With super extra bonus content!

 The wiring was simple, however the automotive wire pack I ordered turned out to be hot garbage, so I used what I had on hand to make the "extensions" between the Honda harness and the brake lights.  It's ugly, sinful, and would make Honda engineers cry, but it's my problem, and it's functional. 

I also added the brake light strobe from Super Bright LEDs that I mentioned previously.  Love these things! 








I also cranked out some 3d printed bits to finish other odds and ends. 


Airbox plug in PETG



Switch plate seal in TPU







"Let there be slightly more light!"


GPS mount, mk1. 


Success!


I also increased the mains to 108. So, really, the only thing left to do is to test ride! 


Stay safe out there... 

No comments: